Thursday, April 18, 2013

Free Charlotte Mason/living books/hands-on History Curriculum: Year Three, Term Three of Three

**Updated 5/21/13**

Here it is! The final of the three terms! :)

I wanted to let you all know though, this one is three weeks longer than the others.  Try as I might, I could not get those chapters squeezed into 12 weeks in a comfortable way for me and my kidlets.  You all can move things around any way that you wish.  You'll notice that I also dropped chapter 41 from SOTW3.  You can add it back in if you wish, but I had to cut something and that was what I chose. :)

As far as the book list goes, there are TONS of great books out there for this time period.  I had a very hard time choosing just a few! But in the end, I chose the ones that I had easy access to and that my kids would most likely enjoy.

Here is the link:

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B1QxG4LMyj4UcjRrd3RIVEU1M1k/edit?usp=sharing


In the next few days I plan to get the first part of History in the Middle Ages up as well.  That is what we are finishing up this year. Have a great day!

ETA: I have updated the above link to include the rest of the George Washington's World schedule! I forgot to add it last week, sorry!

**Updated on 5/1/13

3 comments:

Daneille said...

Thank you so much! We will be doing early modern in two years, and this looks perfect for us. This coming year we will be doing the middle ages, so I'm anxiously awaiting ... ;)

Kristi26 said...

You're welcome! I'm getting very close to being done with the first third. I'm just trying to make sure I have good video choices and enough reading in there! :)

Kristi26 said...

The first term of year 1 is now up! Click on Year 1 term 1 on the right side of the blog under "Ancients" for the link. :)